Tuesday May 12, 2020 01:08PMon
I'm please to report, we're continuing improvements at the Club. Here's a few of the updated maintenance items:
- The Fishing Bay Dock has been repaired and is open for use.
- Pilings around the Jackson Creek Docks are being replaced this week.
- The Junior Field is open for Junior Program participants' boats.
- Bathhouse restrooms will reopen Friday morning.
- The Clubhouse, Fannie's, all porches, and the pool remain closed.
- Additionally, the Fishing Bay Dock is not suitable for overnight dockage - a number of pilings are aging and cannot take the strain.
I'll keep everyone posted on our progress.