This event honors Jere Dennison who served in FBYC leadership roles for over 40 years. While his achievements with the Club are too numerous to mention, he was the Club's youngest Commodore, created the Club's comprehensive Austin Memorial Library, and was Club Historian for over 15 years. Jere was an avid one-design sailor who completely understood that sailing is a lifelong adventure - an ancient legacy to be passed on from generation to generation!
Here's the skinny:
· Skipper must be 60+ years old (crew can be any age--so grab a family member, to help crew--juniors recommended)
· Vintage skipper division (70 +) (you could win two trophies)
· Open to all one-design and vintage boats 25 feet or under. (Bring your Flying Scot, Laser, Typhoon, San Juan, Mobjack, Windmill, etc, etc.)
· Three like-type boats will get a fleet start/awards,
· Portsmouth Class (will combine all boat types with less than three like-type boats for a start/awards )
To register: https://www.fbyc.net/events/2021/210807-onedesign-jere-dennison-legacy-regatta/