Wednesday July 25, 2018 07:45AMon
Thanks to the recent generosity of Buck Brewster and Marshall Orr, we have two additional Flying Scot Boats for the Club Boat program. Yay!
And this Saturday at 10 am we will hold an orientation session on how to rig, sail and simply have fun on these boats. Please remember:
- New members can use the boats for free for first year
- Existing members can "rent" boats for $100/year/Family
- Club staff will help launch and retrieve boats (don't need a tow vehicle)
Depending on turnout and the needs of attendees, we will provide:
- Information on reserving a boat
- Rigging and stowing tips
- Leaving dock (varied wind conditions)
- Returning to dock (varied wind conditions)
- How to report boat problems
Come see and sail our "new" club boats. After all, they’re really yours!