Wednesday March 28, 2018 08:53AMon
Schedule of Upcoming Events
Tue, Apr 4 - Crew Training (Classroom 3)
Crew Training (On-Water 1)
Sat, Apr 7 - Offshore Training Day
Welcome Cruisers Party *Register here by March 31!
Sat, Apr 14 - Crew Training (On-Water 2) & Spring Clean Up Day
Sat, Apr 21 - Opening Day *Sign Up Here!
Sun, Apr 22 - Spring Series 1
Fri, Apr 27-29 - Mathews YC Cruise
This week’s Offseason Update:
- Thankfully the winds will settle down this week! The Club fared well after yet another Winter storm this March and we have no structure or grounds damage to report. Please visit your on-site boats to inspect for damages just in case.
- The new gangway spans from the bulkhead to the new dock - pictures below. Please DO NOT cross the gangway and walk onto the new dock. The dock is still a construction site while the electrical and plumbing work continue and it has not been inspected for occupancy.
- We will contact all of the slipholders when the dock is ready for boats.
- Feel free to stop by the Club to see the progress. Mind the muddy grounds and be careful to avoid the construction site, dock sections in slips, and the Dry Sail Lot staging area. Please do not disturb workers on the site.
- Spring Cleaning is underway and some buildings will be unavailable. Fannie's house will be CLOSED this week.
- Spring Clean-Up has been scheduled for April 14 - Please sign up to come out and help by clicking here! Breakfast & lunch provided.
- Replacing the bathhouse roof has also been scheduled for the beginning of April. The Bathhouse will remain CLOSED while the work is being done.
- I will be on site three days per week (usually Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) during the offseason. I can also be here by appointment. I will be monitoring my email & voicemail periodically when I’m not on site. Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance, notice a maintenance need, or have any questions.
- Brian James Ankrom, FBYC General Manager