Wednesday March 28, 2018 08:52AMon
Spring is here (hopefully) and the new racing season is almost here. Please check your boat stored on-site and make sure it is ready and complies with FBYC rules for land storage. You can find the full list of Club rules by clicking here. A few basic rules are listed below:
- Boats and/or trailers left on the Club grounds longer than 10 days without authorization will be billed a minimum of six months storage.
- All boats stored on-site shall be kept shipshape with spars secured, covers tied down, halyards and gear properly secured or stored, and no parts lying on the ground.
- Covers shall be made to fit the boat and tarpaulins are not allowed.
- All trailer wheels shall be kept in good condition and tires inflated
- Any work done on boats or trailers shall be minor routine maintenance that does not have any impact on any adjacent boats.
- No air or airless spray painting or bottom painting is allowed.
- The lift shall be operated in a safe manner and locked and secured when not in operation.
We'll see you at the first Spring Series races of 2018!
- Offshore Spring Series 1 - April 22
- One Design Spring Series 1 - May 12