Wednesday May 2, 2018 07:43AMon
Schedule of Upcoming Events
Sat, May 5 - Offshore Spring Series 3
Sun, May 6 - Crew Training (On-Water 2) *Rescheduled
- Race Committee Training
Sat, May 12 - One Design Spring Series 1
- Deltaville Seafood Festival - go to: https://www.deltavilleseafoodfestival.com
Sun, May 13 - Mother's Day
Fri, May 18 - Patuxent River Cruise (Departure)
- Private Event *Clubhouse will be closed
Sat, May 19 - Spring Series 4
Sun, May 20 - One Design Spring Series 2
Fri, May 25 - YAM Cookout
- Patuxent River Cruise (Return)
Sat, May 26 - Family Regatta
- Laser Training Day
Sun, May 27 - Open House Regatta and Party *Register NOW!
Mon, May 28 - Memorial Day
Thu, Jun 7 - Summer Bay Cruise (Depart)
Fri, Jun 8 - J/70 Friday Night Series
Sat, Jun 9 - Opti Kids
Sun, Jun 10 - Laser Spring Regatta
- Opti Kids
This Week’s Update:
- Another chilly weekend last week but we had great turnouts for the second Offshore Spring Series and the On-Water Training. Thanks to all who came out
- The Third Offshore Spring Series race will be held on Saturday. Event Contact - Mike Toms.
- The weekend ends with a pair of training sessions: Final On-Water Session for Crew Training (Contacts - Lauren DeSimone and Holly Fuller) and Race Committee Training (Contact - Jim Raper).
- Please mind your step around the new grass near the docks and the excavation site by the Dry Sail lot bulkhead.
- I am in the Fannie's House office three days per week (usually Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) and will be on-site for every event this season. Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance, notice a maintenance need, or have any questions.
Brian James Ankrom, FBYC General Manager