I'm please to report, we've improved the Club - inside and out this Winter!. We've also had to complete many tough repairs because it has taken quite a beating. Here's a few of the maintenance broad strokes:
- The Fishing Bay Ramp had the grade improved and added a breakwater helping restore the beach.
- Fannie's House flooring was replaced throughout.
- The entance marquee on Fishing Bay Road has a new raised flowerbed.
- Jackson Creek Middle Dock fasteners were replaced in the lower end and finger piers.
- Many of the legacy trees were …