Tuesday January 24, 2017 10:57PMon
My former colleages at Deltaville Boatyard and Curtis Stokes would like to invite all FBYC members to join them at Deltaville Maritime Museum for a day of outstanding speakers and vendors.
WHEN: February 4,2017 from 9:00am- 4:00pm
WHERE: Deltaville Maritime Museum
REGISTRATION CONTACT: Gina Love - Gina@deltavilleboatyard.com or call 804-384-6283
COST: $10.00 Register by February 1 or $15.00 at the door - Lunch will be provided
SPEAKERS & TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
- America's Great Loop Cruisers' Association - Cruising the loop
- Jimmick Jr. Fishing Charters' Jim Deibler - Trolling setup
- Truth Reels' Wes Seigler - Fishing in the shallows
- Colonial Seaport Foundation - Shipping under sail and classroom ship
- Smith Point Sea Rescue's Buddy Sylvia - Safety and rescue at sea
- Deltaville Boatyard's Garmin Certified & ABYC Technician Eric Valliere - Using your GPS and fish finding equipment
- Curtis Stokes and Associates' Curtis Stokes - Buying and selling a boat
- RRYC's Vice Commodore Tom Chapman - Sailing and sailboat racing
Seminars hosted by Deltaville Boatyard have always been popular and regularly sell out. This event is being organized by Quentin Haynie, the broker in charge of the Curtis Stokes Deltaville Office. He does a great job here in Deltaville for both buyers and sellers. I've worked on many projects with Eric from DBY and can honestly say, he is the best electronics troubleshooter, engineer, and installer in our area. I also met Wes who owns and operates Truth Reels in the Northern Neck at a community outreach event. His reels are second to none and he does a lot of good work around the area.
Please consider taking a trip over to the Deltaville Maritime Museum on Saturday, February 4th for this seminar.