Facility Decommissioning 2020
Tuesday November 24, 2020 01:40PMon
The holiday lights are up & that special season is around the corner - Winter Decom season!
We will be decommissioning the facility & boats for the Winter over the next couple weeks. Barring any unusually cold weather, we will be closing down around December 7th. Our 2020 decom list includes:
- Haul & winterize all Race Committee boats
- Winterize select Junior Coach boats
- Close & lock the Bathhouse
- Close & lock the Clubhouse 1st floor (Upstairs will remain open)
- Shut water off to the Jackson Creek Docks (Power will remain on)
- Shut water off to the Fishing Bay Ramp
- Shut water off to the Junior Yard and One-Design parking areas
As usual, Fannie's will remain open all winter. The front door will remain locked for security purposes. But you can access the building through the key-coded porch door on the Jackson Creek side of the building.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
- Brian Ankrom