Wednesday March 21, 2018 08:43AMon
Schedule of Upcoming Events
Tue, Mar 20 - Crew Training (Classroom 1) *Registration extended - SIGN UP NOW!
Sat, Mar 24 - Bermuda High Party
Tue, Mar 27 - Crew Training (Classroom 2)
Tue, Apr 4 - Crew Training (Classroom 3)
Sat, Apr 7 - Crew Training (On-Water 1), Offshore Training Day, & Welcome Cruisers Party *Register by March 31!
Sat, Apr 14 - Crew Training (On-Water 2) & Spring Clean Up Day
Sat, Apr 21 - Opening Day
Sun, Apr 22 - Spring Series 1
Fri, Apr 27-29 - Mathews YC Cruise
This week’s Offseason Update:
- Another week another Nor'Easter! FBYC staff do our best to ensure on-site boats are safe. But please remember, the security of vessels at the Club is the responsibility of the owner. Take an afternoon before any storm hits to check on your boat.
- Bumper pilings are in and the new concrete walkways are complete - see the photo below. Meanwhile, the electrical and plumbing work continues.
- Feel free to stop by the Club to see the progress. Mind the muddy grounds and be careful to avoid the construction site, dock sections in slips, and the Dry Sail Lot staging area. Please do not disturb workers on the site.
- Please inspect your boat if it is stored on site to check for deflated tires and worn covers. It would also be a good time to put on your 2018 sticker - due by May 18.
- Spring Clean-Up has been scheduled for April 14 - Please sign up to come out and help by clicking here! Breakfast & lunch provided.
- Replacing the bathhouse roof has also been scheduled.
- I will be on site three days per week (usually Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) during the offseason. I can also be here by appointment. I will be monitoring my email & voicemail periodically when I’m not on site. Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance, notice a maintenance need, or have any questions.
Please stay posted for other offseason updates from FBYC,
- Brian James Ankrom, FBYC General Manager