Wednesday April 25, 2018 08:40AMon
Schedule of Upcoming Events
Fri, Apr 27-29 - Mathews YC Cruise
Sat, Apr 28 - Offshore Spring Series 2
Sun, Apr 29 - Crew Training (On-Water 1) *Rescheduled
Sat, May 5 - Offshore Spring Series 3
Sun, May 6 - Crew Training (On-Water 2) *Rescheduled
- Race Committee Training
Sat, May 12 - One Design Spring Series 1
- Deltaville Seafood Festival - go to: https://www.deltavilleseafoodfestival.com
Sun, May 13 - Mother's Day
Fri, May 18 - Patuxent River Cruise (Departure)
- Private Event *Clubhouse will be closed
Sat, May 19 - Spring Series 4
Sun, May 20 - One Design Spring Series 2
Fri, May 25 - YAM Cookout
- Patuxent River Cruise (Return)
Sat, May 26 - Family Regatta
- Laser Training Day
Sun, May 27 - Open House Regatta and Party *Register NOW!
Mon, May 28 - Memorial Day
This Week’s Update:
- Opening Weekend was a bit chilly but that couldn't stop a near-record turnout last weekend! Special thanks to Geoff and Allene Cahill for throwing a great party, to Brooks Zerkel for managing the regatta, and to all volunteers who made Opening Day happen!
- The first cruise destination of 2018 is Mathews Yacht Club. The cruise embarks Friday and returns Sunday. Cruise contact - John Koedel.
- Saturday holds the Third Offshore Spring Series race. Event Contact - Len Gunther.
- The weekend ends with the First On-Water Session for Crew Training. Event Contacts - Lauren DeSimone and Holly Fuller.
- The grounds by the new dock have been seeded so please mind your step. Also, please avoid the excavation site by the Dry Sail lot bulkhead.
- I am in the Fannie's House office three days per week (usually Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) and will be on-site for every event this season. Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance, notice a maintenance need, or have any questions.
Brian James Ankrom, FBYC General Manager