Wednesday February 13, 2019 08:34AMon
Schedule of Upcoming Events:
Sat, Feb 23 - One Day Club Race Management Seminar (Training)
Wed, Feb 27 - Presenting Charlie Enright, Volvo Ocean Racer (Social)
Sat, Mar 30 - Bermuda High Party (Social)
Sat, Apr 6 - Offshore Training Day (Offshore)
Sat, Apr 13 - Opening Day
This Week’s Update:
- Registration is open for all Cruising events and Junior programs. Also, Winter programs are coming up. Sign up now to for an Evening with Charlie Enright (registration deadline is Feb 22) and the Bermuda High Party. You can see all events on the Club Event Page by clicking here.
- The Clubhouse Foyer and Loft will be unavailable throughout February. The stairwells and second floor Loft will be closed until March 1 for floor refinishing. The downstairs Foyer will be open for restrooms but open access will be prohibited through next week for furniture work.
- Please be careful and watch for ice when driving to the Club, walking the grounds, or strolling the docks. We'll always clear and treat the pathways and porches. But we cannot effectively treat the docks or the roads and they can remain icy for days.
- I will be onsite daily during the week during the Off-Season. You can find my contact information on the website, in the Club registry, and on my office door in the Clubhouse second floor.
- Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance, notice a maintenance issue, or have any questions.
Brian James Ankrom, FBYC Manager