Tuesday December 10, 2019 01:54PMon
This Week’s Update:
- I hope everyone is doing well and has their holiday shopping (almost) done.
- Fannie's House will be closed for floor replacement starting December 12. Please stay tuned for updates.
- The Bathhouse is closed for the winter and water is shut off to the docks. The Jackson Creek crane has been locked - please contact me if you need access in advance. All Club power boats are being hauled and all Club sailing boats will be decommissioned.
- I will be onsite working limited hours during the off-season but can be available for appointments. You can find my contact information on the website, in the Club registry, and on my office door in the Clubhouse second floor.
- Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance, notice a maintenance issue, or have any questions.
Brian James Ankrom, FBYC Manager