Tuesday March 12, 2019 04:54PMon
Schedule of Upcoming Events:
Sat, Mar 30 - Bermuda High Party (Social)
Tue, Apr 2 - Crew Training - 1st Session (Training)
Sat, Apr 6 - Offshore Training Day (Offshore)
Sun, Apr 7 - Spring Clean-Up Day (Volunteering)
Tue, Apr 9 - Crew Training - 2nd Session (Training)
Sat, Apr 13 - Opening Day (Offshore)
Sat, Apr 27 - Spring Series 1 (Offshore)
Sat, May 4 - Spring Series 2 (Offshore)
Sat, May 11 - One Design Spring Series 1 and Laser Spring Regatta (One-Design)
Sun, May 12 - Mother's Day (Holiday)
Sat, May 18 - One Design Spring Series 2 (One-Design)
Sun, May 19 - Spring Series 3 (Offshore)
Sat, May 25 - Family Regatta and Laser Training (One-Design)
Sun, May 26 - Open House Regatta & Party (Offshore)
Mon, May 27 - Memorial Day (Holiday)
This Week’s Update:
- Your company and help will be warmly welcom April 7 for Spring Clean-Up Day. We get started at 9 and work until about noon - coffee, light breakfast, and lunch are provided. Sign up for SPRING CLEAN UP by clicking here.
- Please be mindful when using the Jackson Creek Crane and feel free to contact me if you'd like assistance.
- We are currently painting the Bathhouse porch - weather permitting. Water will be restored to the Jackson Creek Docks and Bathhouse next week. The Clubhouse Loft and stairwells will be locked and unavailable through early March for floor refinishing. The downstairs Foyer is open. Please be mindful of preseason preparations, repairs, and maintenance around the Club. Some areas and amenities may not be available while we get ready for Opening Day
- I will be onsite daily during the week during the Off-Season. You can find my contact information on the website, in the Club registry, and on my office door in the Clubhouse second floor.
- Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance, notice a maintenance issue, or have any questions.
Brian James Ankrom, FBYC Manager