Memorial Day Weather Watch
Friday May 26, 2023 06:57AMon
This weekend PRO 's, Social Chairs and club leadership are closely monitoring the coastal storm forecast to hit the area over the weekend. We do plan to hold landside social events as scheduled on Sunday rain or shine!
The PRO's for the Family Regatta on Saturday and the Open House regatta are closely monitoring the weather (with the support of David Lee) and will likely make decisions about each event the day of the event.The safety of RC members and capability of club equipment will drive race decisions.
The raft up may be postponed even if racing does occur on Sunday.
We will do our best to post timely updates on the club website.
One things is guaranteed - we will have wonderful social on Sunday!
Thanks for your support and patience,
FBYC Vice Commodore