Wednesday May 3, 2023 11:39AMon
Join us for a fun-filled day of racing, raft up, dinner and DJ music.
Important: Everyone is encouraged to invite friends as this event will serve as a showcase for all that FBYC has to offer.
This is a chance to explore new ways to get out on the water or to get out on the water for the first time!
Mix and mingle with Division members from the following programs:
- One Design: Check out some One Design boats including the new Melges 15
- Cruising Division: Take a look at some cruising boats and hear what's planned for 2023
- Offshore Racing: for potential Skippers and Crew
- Junior Sailing: Jr Week, Opti Kids and Sailing Teams
- Adult Sailing: Upcoming classes and programs designed to get you on the water now!
Representatives will be on hand to answer your questions about how to get involved and enjoy the club to the fullest!
The day starts off with a staggered start pursuit race for all boats around a set of government marks, finishing in the early afternoon just off the FBYC pier.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join in throughout the day.
The evening with conclude with a fried chicken dinner and music by a rocking DJ.
Schedule for the day:
- 0900- Skippers Meeting
- 1100- First Race Warning
- 1300- Raft Up
- 1630- Meet and Greet with Sailing Division representatives
- 1800- Fried Chicken dinner and DJ
Dinner tickets (purchase by May 22):
- $25 per adult (includes one drink ticket)
- $10 per kid
- $5 additional drink tickets
- Fried Chicken, Veggie Gnocchi, Roasted Mixed Vegetables, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Cookies, Brownies
- Iced Tea & Lemonade
- Beer and Wine available for purchase.
(Registration deadline for the dinner is 5/22)