Tuesday October 1, 2019 04:23PMon
Add up these ingredients:
- A sweet, downwind sail up to Reedville's Mill Creek
- A lazy afternoon with 12 boats securely anchored in a lovely cove
- A wine tasting at Jacey Vineyards and fabulous dinner catered by Carwash
- A fleet of dinghies finding their way back in the dark guided by anchor lights
- Another downwind sail back home the next morning
But the best ingredients were the FBYC cruising fleet members who joined together for a wonderful weekend on the water. Simply delicious!